What does the Architect’s Inn Offer for Business Travelers and Groups?
- Free Off Street Parking
- Massage Service
- Express Check Out
- Breakfast Options (Included or Excluded)
- Ability to break off into smaller group settings for brainstorming
- 1550 Square Feet of Common Area for Events or Parties for only $250
- Free Wireless Printing
Why stay at the Architect’s Inn? What sets us apart from a hotel?
Separation from co-workers or clients…Sometimes large, swarming groups are not fun or are uncomfortable for maintaining a particular client relationship Outside, covered Verandah reduces glare on a laptop and allows you to relax to the sounds of birds with a soothing sea breeze. Invite your client over for meetings. It is a great icebreaker, can put a client at ease, and sets your company apart from your competitors.
Cozy, relaxed area for meetings or discussion groups. Quiet Working Conditions- in your room or in the common area.
- Gushing Victorian Charm will Invoke Inspiration for the creative professions.
- Free Wi-Fi (Honestly, why some hotels continue to charge for this is beyond super silly!)
- Free Luggage Storage between Visits. No bother to check your baggage at the airport.
- A Victorian, Butlers Pantry for afternoon tea and refreshments or Cocktail Parties. You can also bring your own snacks too and make yourself at home.
- Free Alcohol delivery from the local liquor store so you are not over charged like at a brand name hotel bar
- Gourmet Breakfast on site in the morning.
- A local contact that might be able to help you with business connections in the area.
- A personal touch and charm that without, can make business travel uninteresting.
Please fill out the inquiry form below about your upcoming event.