Why stay at the Architect’s Inn? What sets us apart from a hotel?
Separation from co-workers or clients…Sometimes large, swarming groups are not fun or are uncomfortable for maintaining a particular client relationship Outside, covered Verandah reduces glare on a laptop and allows you to relax to the sounds of birds with a soothing sea breeze. Invite your client over for meetings. It is a great icebreaker, can put a client at ease, and sets your company apart from your competitors.
Cozy, relaxed area for meetings or discussion groups. Quiet Working Conditions- in your room or in the common area.
- Gushing Victorian Charm will Invoke Inspiration for the creative professions.
- Free Wi-Fi (Honestly, why some hotels continue to charge for this is beyond super silly!)
- Free Luggage Storage between Visits. No bother to check your baggage at the airport.
- A Victorian, Butlers Pantry for afternoon tea and refreshments or Cocktail Parties. You can also bring your own snacks too and make yourself at home.
- Free Alcohol delivery from the local liquor store so you are not over charged like at a brand name hotel bar
- Gourmet Breakfast on site in the morning.
- A local contact that might be able to help you with business connections in the area.
- A personal touch and charm that without, can make business travel uninteresting.